To ensure your HVAC marketing plan is successful, your inspection specialist will have to be trained and effective in transforming those single tune-ups into maintenance agreements or replacement leads.
You can also get HVAC Digital Marketing services online.
Below you will find actions that need to be set up.
• You have completed the "Maintenance Department" revenue and tasks budget.
• Key performance indicators are in place and overlap with your sales and activities budget. Each member of your staff will be assigned their part of the budget and should be aware of the bare minimum overall performance required.
• The "Bonus Program" is finished, on paper, and ready to be delivered to all employees.
• You must have the temporary or permanent full-time "Opportunities Manager" in place and up to speed.
• You want to hold a company-wide kick-off prep session to talk about the characteristics as well as potential benefits of a new healthy service commitment program and the "Maintenance Department".
• You now have educated the marketplace demand service specialists to offer and attempt to sell service contracts or individual tune-ups at the minimum key performance indicator ratio rate. The sales tracking system is in place.
• You have conducted DISC personality type summary training for all staff members.
• You have retained your primary PTS using the DISC summary and have concluded technical and essential safety preparation for tune-ups.
• The customer satisfaction reps as well as telephone call takers have been trained to offer inspections and explain service agreement rewards to customers at the time they phone. Your sales tracking process is up and running.
• You have the 1st order of door hangers and postcards in stock.