It is common to see women wearing artificial nails in today's society. They like the look. Some wear them because their nails are weaker or brittle, while others choose them for the art-making possibilities. These women prefer gel nails to other types of nails.
These artificial nails are very popular, as they look natural and flexible. These types of nail enhancements can be used as either overlays or short extensions. They also serve as protective covers for nails that are damaged. If you want to get a gel manicure, then you can visit Candy Coat Limited.
In order to increase the strength of the gel, fiberglass and silk are often combined with it. The gel is also available for French manicures. Two types of gel are available. The UV light cures one type of gel, while the other cures by spraying or brushing on an activator.
Gel nails offer many benefits, including:
- They don't have an odor, which is less irritating.
- They are flexible and thin like natural nails.
- The gels are transparent and won't become yellow, so you can leave the original gel on for longer periods between sets.
- They heal faster than other types.
- They are not designed to lift, making them safer for the wearer.
- They are safer than acrylics for real fingernails.
Gel nails are a popular choice for women. They feel that the added cost is well worth it. Gel nails are great for people with weak or short nails who want natural nails that look long and healthy.