Baking cakes is a wonderful kitchen job for stay at home mums. Both children and fathers adore delicious cakes. The chocolate chip coffee cake is a common type. It has the most striking melting texture. If you want to bake this coffee cake, serve it the next day. You can also look for the best coffee drinks recipes online.
Image Source: Google
The reason for it is that the cake has to cool down completely first. Therefore, after you finish baking it, you must cover it perfectly with a plastic wrap. Then, keep it at room temperature until the next day comes.
You should take approximately an hour and twenty minutes in total. The first twenty-five minutes are for preparation whereas the fifty-five minutes are for baking.
Once you learn how to bake this cake, you will love it. The steps are easy and direct:
• First, preheat your oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Pick a big bowl. Blend three cups flour, sugar, brown sugar, and a half-cup of butter, milk, two eggs, orange juice, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together. You should stir continuously until you make a smooth paste.
• In a medium-size bowl, mix the three-quarter cup of brown sugar, a quarter cup of flour, and a quarter cup of butter. Blend these dry ingredients well. Then, add this to a mix of chocolate chips and oatmeal or pecans and mix well.
• Take a 10-inched angel food cake pan. Spread half of the cake batter into it and top with half of the filling. Apply the remaining batter over the filling. If not well covered, use the remaining filling.
• Bake your chocolate chip coffee cake for fifty to sixty minutes at a temperature of 350 degrees F. It should look golden brown. Remove it from the pan instantly and place it on the wire rack. Serve it the next day.